Campaign training for those who can’t afford a consultant.
Not sure how to run for local office?
Nexus Werx LLC offers Campaigning 101 workshops and campaign training for candidates for local office who otherwise couldn’t afford a campaign consultant. *
- Campaign Finance
- Nomination Papers
- Targeting the right voters to talk to
- Delivering Message (including why canvassing is effective)
- Earned Communications
- Working with the Press
- Direct Mail
- Get Out The Vote – GOTV
- Post E-day Actions
*Nexus Werx LLC also offers individualized campaign consulting for candidates for state office.
“Stefanie brought a deep understanding of both Cape issues and politics to my first campaign for State Senate. Her years of experience working in the Massachusetts Legislature before managing my campaign on the Cape, Martha’s Vineyard, and Nantucket proved to be beyond valuable to both me and my campaign team.”
Dan Wolf, State Senator
Cape & Islands
Stefanie Coxe has worked on political campaigns nearly every cycle since she was 19. From boots-on-the-ground volunteering to high level campaign management and strategy, she understands the ins and outs of a winning campaign.
Her experience includes:
- Field Manager, Congressman William R. Keating (MA-09)
- Campaign Manager, Senator Daniel Wolf (Cape & Islands)
- Senior Advisor, County Commissioner Sheila Lyons (Barnstable County)
- Senior Advisor, State Representative Cleon H. Turner (1st Barnstable District)
Stefanie has completed campaign trainings conducted by:
- Emerge Massachusetts
Stefanie has also utilized her campaign skills to successfully complete non-political projects such as:
- Cape Cod Young Professionals’ Shape the Cape survey of over 4,200 respondents
- Messaging on Cape Cod’s wastewater problem